Audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and beverage, rooms, front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate and timely financial information on the hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the overnight shift.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Prepares the breakfast room in the morning.
- Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Experience: Hotel: 1 year
Location: Pittsfield, MA 01201
Required Work Authorization: United States
SalaryPlease See Job Description
Required Experience1 Year
QualificationPlease See Job Description